In standard wooden case for long distance ocean transport
[Open rubber mixing machine features]
1. the structure of the design is concise and lively, easy to operate.
2. there are a variety of speed and speed ratio to choose from, can meet the requirements of users of different formulation and process.
3. frame, gland are all made of welding structure, base, in addition to the stress after annealing treatment, appearance is beautiful and easy.
4. alloy chilled cast iron roller, wear resistance, long service life.
5. speed reducer is: 6 levels of precision, hard tooth surface gear grinding processing gear, long service life and low noise.
6. improve the emergency stop setting, can maximum limit to ensure the safety of the personnel, equipment use.
7. special seal structure design, prevent oil leakage phenomenon.
8. are a clear material device, easy to clean.
9. and humanized operation design, reduce the labor intensity of operators.
10. and modular structure, customer optional structure is varied.
11. the flexible design system, can in the shortest possible time to meet customer request special design.
12. the equipment is installed on the base of a whole (including electronic control system) equipment package, convenient transportation and installation.
[ USES ]
This machine is mainly used for mixing or natural rubber reclaimed rubber desulphurization after mixing the molding pressure. It can be used in reclaimed rubber factory, transmission belt, conveyor belt factory, rubber products factory, shoe factory, cable factory, rubber hose, seals and other rubber industry. This machine is mainly made up of one base, frame, front and rear roller, transmission gear, deceleration machine, adjustable from device, temperature adjusting device, safety switch and electric control system. For alloy chilled cast iron roll material, it is featured by the high hardness and wear resistance. For temperature adjusting device, it can inject the steam or cooling water to adjust temperature, in order to meet the technological requirements.